Chris Coughlan, Jr. has worked with VPI Strategies since 2004. He is the CEO / Founder of Bigfish Consulting, LLC. His primary focus is helping clients identify and convert new business prospect targets into new revenue through trademarked, unique and proven sales strategy techniques. With a reputation as a master initiator of new and innovative business strategies, Chris leverages his 30+ year business experience and network for clients and creates micro-innovation groups of small businesses and large multi-national clients in all mainstream industry sectors.
Chris’ employment includes Risk Management, Personnel and Employee benefits for the largest Ski Resort in California. He had a 20 year Insurance Broker career holding Team Leadership and Executive positions with the world’s largest firms, Alliant, Willis and Marsh’s elite Team of business development professionals.
Chris’ Strategy Differentiators:
- New Market Penetration
- Suspect and Prospect Targeting
- “Shortest Distance to Revenue”TM, a business/financial forecasting (OD) tool for owners, executives and expert sales people
- Uses real suspects and prospects as coaching and team training tools – “Real Prospect, Real Results”
- Authentic Strategies that create clarity to see the future allowing vision to pursue profitable opportunities.
- Behavioral modifications that make businesses more profitable
Chris has a long history of affiliate group participation and leadership, multiple Board of Director positions and Committee chair positions include San Diego Chapter of the Associated General Contractors Safety Committee, and other construction industry related associations, six year & founding Vistage/TA group member, 2 years as CONNECT Springboard Panel Advisor, 13+ year Executive Board Member with the East County Family YMCA, and San Diego County YMCA Board of Governors, to name a few. He is a graduate of California State University-Northridge.