TRAINING WEBINARS: LIVE, CUSTOMIZED, EDU-TAINING, DELIVERING TOOLS & TIPS
The world is moving very quickly. And your organization needs the training in order to accelerate along with it.
VPI Strategies Training Webinars. We get it.
New “4 Training Webinar Package” Now Available:
Choose a total of 4 webinars from below:
- Work with Me! Increasing Communication Across Generations
- Top 10 Generational Gems to Retool for Your Organization
- Maximizing Millennials: Making the Most of Your Younger Staff
- Are You Prepared for the Generation Leadership Shift? Understanding Tomorrow’s Leadership Landscape Today
Other Hot Topics:
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Making the Most of Your Strengths
- Strength Based Leadership
- Making the Most of Your Team
4 Training Webinar Package Includes:
- Webinar is live (not pre-recorded), including interactive polling, opportunity to ask the trainer questions, and get live feedback.
- A crusader masked as a management consultant, Sherri Petro has stories, statistics, and style that drive the content home. She is an edu-tainer.
- 2o minute discovery conversation to understand your understand your organization and provide the value you seek.
- Where appropriate, materials will be softcopy delivered ahead of time to you to share with participants.
- Up to 1,000 participants.
- Choose 60 or 90 minutes depending upon what you know works best for your employees.
- Includes webinar hosting/logistics.
Total Investment: $4,977 for 4 LIVE webinars, customized for your organization
* Single webinars are $1,750. Save $2,023 with this 4-webinar package.
* No travel costs for your trainers or employees.
* We want to ensure there is continuity and momentum for your training. Therefore, we request you use all webinars within one year of signing up. You decide when to schedule your webinars.
Call us for a free discovery consultation to find out if Training Webinars are right for your organization.
More About Training Webinars
VPI’s Training Webinars begin with data-driven, level-setting awareness. Clients choose from a number of different skill-building topics that will help improve communication, build marketing strategies, increase team performance, promote innovation and creativity, and retain top performers.
Webinar sessions are based on specific problems that you are facing with your workforce, and can be tailored to meet your specific needs. They use the latest research in combination with real world examples to help you improve the overall productivity of your workforce by eliminating unnecessary conflict and misunderstanding.
Specifically for our generational workshops, we ask: are younger workers really different in their values, attitudes, motivations, work styles and decision-making processes than older workers? Or are they just different because they are younger? Are you seeing issues within your work place due to different attitudes from different age groups? Research shows that each generation is shaped by the historical and social events they experience in the formative years between ages 5 and 18. These experiences influence attitudes towards authority, loyalty, communication, feedback and recognition, and work ethic. At the same time, workers also share many attitudes across generational cohorts. Understanding both these differences and similarities, and which factors really influence employee motivation, retention, and engagement are critical to building a successful workforce.
Recent Webinar Participants are Talking…
“Great webcast! I can’t wait to share what I learned with others.”
– Rebecca Beck, Fayetteville, North Carolina
“This is one of the best webinars I’ve heard. Thank you!”
– Kayla Woodberry, Norman, Oklahoma
“Excellent presenter: voice, manner, information, and slides, etc.”
– Sue Waldrop, Powder Springs, Georgia
“Excellent speaker!!!! I really enjoyed Sherri’s webinar because her enthusiasm for the topic was really evident.”
– Donna Heatherington, Greenville, South Carolina
“I have attended sessions on this subject but it has been such a long time ago. This was refreshing to hear again as things change.”
– Itaski Jenkins, Trident Technical College
“I have participated in many webinars on this and similar topics and I found this to be very worthwhile! Thank you!”
– Kathy Mitchell, GPHR, Vice President of Support Services, Council Business Solutions
“One of the best webinars I have done in years……exceeded my expectations.”
– Deborah, Prince William County, Virgina
“Amazing webinar! I am so glad that this webinar will be available for reference. Great book recommendations!”
– Kelly Vaden, Catholic Charities of Shreveport
“Very informative webinar!”
– Michelle Bowers, Sugar Grove, North Carolina
“This was a fantastic webinar. It was thorough and relevant. I will definitely be sharing this information with the other library staff. I look forward to other (webinars) like it.”
– Katie, Virgina